Address: 1364 Rice Pond Road / Dublin, North Carolina / 28337
Pits Open: 4:00pm
Grandstands Open: 5:00pm
Drivers Meeting After Practice
Weekly Admission Prices
Grandstands: Adults $15.00
Grandstands: Senior Citizens $12.00 (ID)
Grandstands: Military $12.00 (ID)
Grandstands: Students 13 to 18 $8.00 (ID)
Grandstands: 12 and under free
Pits / Infield: Adults $25.00
Pits / Infield: Children 6 to 12 $10.00
Pits / Infield: 5 and under free
Prices may vary on special events.
Late Model: $50
Open Wheel Modified: $50
Super Street: $25
Pure Stock: $25
Other divisions will be announced at the track.
About Dublin Motor Speedway
The New Dublin Motor Speedway dates from the late 1970’s. Its original configuration was a thrilling 5/8 mile banked oval that featured changing elevations. The frontstretch went ‘downhill’ into the first turn, and the backstretch ‘climbed’ from the second to the third turn. Although not as pronounced, the elevation difference can still be seen today.
The late 1970’s was an exciting era for dirt racing as the sport gained a nationwide presence with the formation of Robert Smalley’s National Dirt Racing Association (NDRA). The touring pros of the NDRA made several appearances at the Dublin Speedway over the years. In its heyday, the speedway also featured an infield kart speedway, an external moto-cross facility, arcade, skating rink and basketball arena.
As bright and active as Dublin Speedway was, its presence became increasingly sporadic during the 1980’s and the final racing events were held in the early 1990’s. Mother nature marched on, however, and the speedway grounds became the home of various mud-bogs, rodeos, and the Dublin Peanut Festival.
Local contractor, Cyde Bordeaux, was called in to build the new 4/10 mile facility within the confines of the old speedway. The track’s infrastructure: stands, tower, and concessions were largely still intact and useable, accelerating the rebuilding process. Work progressed throughout the fall and winter of 2004-05 and the New Dublin Motor Speedway was re-opened in March 2005.